Stowebridge Sales and Marketing Representative Position
Move your career forward. Earn a guaranteed base salary plus commission. Stowebridge is a growing organization that wants to invest in you.
As a Stowebridge sales executive you will be working in our sales team to help source fun, exciting, cool promotional marketing items to best fit our customer’s needs.
Our training process consists of learning the industry operations while collaborating with sales team for current project development before managing your own accounts. We want to do all we can to make you feel comfortable and get you off to a great start!
We have an established customer base and you will begin working with your own accounts once you are ready. As a Stowebridge sales person your job will be to act as a marketing consultant to understand the customer’s goals, budget and timeline and find products that fit their needs. With over 1,000,000 plus items to sell, our job is to find the best solution for our customers. You will also be working with new accounts that are “walk-ins” as well as referrals from other customers. Your goal is to help them and to grow the business within our accounts as well as do such a great job that you are receiving referrals as well.
Important qualifications include:
· Extremely detailed oriented
· Able to manage multiple priorities
· Excellent verbal and written skills
· Professional appearance
· Strong organizational skills
· A team player
· Above average computer skills (competent in Microsoft Office programs)
· Valid driver’s license with appropriate transportation
· Must pass pre-employment drug and alcohol testing
· One year sales experience or a bachelor’s degree.
Please complete the form below and submit along with your resume and cover letter.