Join Our Team
Current Positions Available:
At Stowebridge our Vision is “Deliver the Wow.” Are you ready to join a great team?
· Are you looking for a fun and challenging position where you can be creative every day?
· Do you want to work for a company that cares about having a great culture, offers awesome benefits to its employees and you are part of a remarkable, successful team?
· Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit and believe that doing the right thing for customers matters every day?
· Do you want to work for a company that truly cares about its customers?
· Would you enjoy working in a place where every day is different?
· Do you thrive in a fast-paced and creative position?
Our Chandler, AZ based promotional product company is a respected leader in the industry working with customers all over the US and in several countries. We work with customers to help them build their brand, thank their customers and employees, create incentive programs to motivate employees as well as build morale. The products we create are advertising items that customers say thank you for.
We consistently rank as one of the top places to work in the Promotional Products industry for North America. Out of 20,000 suppliers and distributors we have been named to the industry Best Places to Work (#25) and the 60 Greatest Companies. Our corporate culture is our greatest advantage.
Why Join Stowebridge:
We have an award winning culture that makes this a great place to work.
Be part of a great team but work closely with a few accounts and sales people to make sure we are Delivering the Wow to our customers.
In house production gives us a huge advantage over the competition in both quality and production time.
In house Art Department
Comprehensive benefits package
- Low co pay for Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with company match
- Access to purchase clothing and thousands of products at cost or below
- One week vacation after one year but flexible time off requests understood – we understand our employees have a life worth living and we wouldn’t want you to miss out on anything important.
- 6 paid holidays
- A normal 5 day work week with evenings and weekends off.
- Monthly company celebrations for birthdays and anniversaries
- And an awesome team to work with in a fun, exciting environment